Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Strategic Business Management Specialist for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Senior Strategic Business Management
Location: Springfield, VA
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a Business-related field, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated specialized experience (8+ years) in business, leadership, or engineering consultancy in defense, intelligence, or commercial market sectors
- Demonstrated specialized project management experience (8+ years) in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk
- Demonstrated specialized experience with technology planning and addressing opportunities in the defense and intelligence communities
- Demonstrated specialized experience with developing and working with systems roadmaps and project plans
- Demonstrated specialized experience in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development, and information technology engineering
- Demonstrated understanding of geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), and Homeland Security
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems
Job Description: The Strategic Business Management Specialist will join a team that provides engineering support and consulting services to customer program offices and coordinates the development of new capabilities for operational use.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing consulting support to senior management in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering
- Providing support to cross functional/cross geographical teams
- Supporting interfaces with all organizational areas, end users/customers, and with both foreign and domestic agencies to mitigate risks, and develop and manage budgets and schedules.
- Supporting project implementation and production with organizational plans, schedules, and specifications within budgeted time and cost constraints.
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com