Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Financial Analyst for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Springfield, VA
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience in a comparable field (budget analyst, resource analyst, accountant, financial analyst, or a financial auditor)
- Six or more (6+) years of experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance processes
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including: funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD and IC appropriations
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the PPBE process to include Program and Budget documentation and justification through the IPBS/CBJB and IPBR/CJB processes
- Six or more (6+) years of experience in U.S. Intelligence Funding Programs
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets
- Six or more (6+) years of experience with financial databases, systems, and spreadsheets including working knowledge of DoD or IC financial management systems
Job Description: The Financial Analyst will join a team that supports cohesive, agency-wide program development by coordinating program resource allocations and working on agency financial management and program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget data and requirements
- Supporting the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits as well as briefing materials
- Supporting the development and preparation of agency-level Budget Congressional roll-out briefing materials and responses to various inquiries
- Supporting preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for Senior Agency Leadership and KC leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, and OMB staff
- Supporting, developing, and preparing various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations
- Supporting the preparation and monitoring of Supplemental/Over guidance requirements
- Supporting all aspects of budget execution and analysis
- Supporting Congressional Rollout and Program Mid- and End-of-Year Execution Reviews
- Exercising capabilities in various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint software
- Performing financial data analysis, including analyzing data, identifying trends, generating reports, merging data, and using automated reporting applications and Python, R, Tableau, etc.
- Analyzing and interpreting complex budget and execution data
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org