Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Springfield, Virginia
Active TOP SECRET SCI Security Clearance required
Support the objectives of FM to evolve its business processes towards an integrated, customer focused, cross-functional directorate. The Business Analyst, with a focus on data visualization and process optimization, will provide value-added analysis through instigating change and transformation through insights from interdisciplinary data analysis.
Skills and Experience
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Finance, Statistics, Operations Research or other Quantitative Field; or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in data analysis, including the ability to analyze data, identify trends, generate reports, merge data, and supplement data sources using automated reporting applications
- Demonstrated specialized experience in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Demonstrated specialized experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or Qlik
- Demonstrated experience with DoD, IC, or other government agency programs, budgetary or finance processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with User Experience design and User Interface development
- Demonstrated experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, NumPy, or MatLab.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzing resource data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Creating meaningful data visualizations that communicate findings and potential for resource impact to key decision makers.
- Developing advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing customer requirements and creating prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
- Coordinating product delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Understanding financial management processes, software, applications, tools, and systems with a vision toward process improvement.
- Working with stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.
- Creating User Experience design and User Interface development to understand how to best deliver products and services to key stakeholders.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com