Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Acquisition Specialist for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Acquisition Specialist
Location: Springfield, VA
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Six or more (6+) years of program management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk
- Six or more (6+) years of experience with acquisition documentation and principals such as contracting, contracting documents, lifecycle management, performance work statements, and the Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Six or more (6+) years of with budgeting and funding basics, fiscal years, colors of money, and IC or DoD budgeting process
- Demonstrated understanding with IC or DoD systems architecture and engineering
- Demonstrated understanding of the IC Agency Mission and acquisition process
- Demonstrated understanding of the IC Agency CM process
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the Source Selection process
Job Description: The Acquisition Specialist will provide contractual and financial support to the program offices as part of a comprehensive program management effort to monitor the acquisition and evolution of systems and capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the review of contractor engineering change proposals and providing cost and technical evaluations to the program office
- Assisting in the coordination of cost estimates and performance work statements for program offices, finance, the appropriate project teams, and the Office of Contracting Services
- Attending monthly Program Management Review Boards and Budget Management review Boards
- Assisting in crafting acquisition documents, including Source Selection Plans, Acquisition Plans, and budget documents
- Assisting in tracking and managing contract deliverables, including the contract funding status report and invoices
- Assisting in managing the program funds including tracking spending, earned value, and routing funding documents
- Maintaining business office artifacts using MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Identifying technical issues and communicating impacts
- Performing records management and property management
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com