Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Acquisition Support SME for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Acquisition Support SME
Location: Reston, VA
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of specialized experience in the acquisition field
- Experience supporting and developing government procurements
- Knowledge of the organization and contents of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense FAR (DFAR), agency specific regulations, and current acquisition streamlining initiatives and reforms
- Strong understanding of various acquisition approaches and experience formulating documentation for them
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Level II or Level III DAWIA or FAC-C certification in the field of contracting or its equivalent
- Ability to multitask and set priorities within a team environment
- Expertise with using Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Job Description: The Contracting Operations Division (CFO4) is working to shorten the acquisition lifecycle to keep up with the fast-paced change of technology and needs knowledgeable Acquisition professionals to transform services and support Contracting Officers on a variety of procurements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing project requirements from inception to closeout and developing solutions to the agency’s needs
- Improving services in lifecycle administration, management of contracts, contract negations, and proposal evaluation
- Preparing market analyses, purchase justifications, material lifecycle plans, bills of material, cost estimates, terms and conditions, draft Statements of Work (SOWs) for products and services, and draft Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Coordinating and supporting development of customer needs statements, Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Quote (RFQs)
- Preparing RFP and Invitation for Bids (IFB) preparation guidance; reviewing and presenting vendor responses to RFIs, RFPs, RFQs, service requests, and acquisition planning; performing initial cost and price analysis on proposals received
- Supporting the Contracting Officer (CO) during the source selection process and drafting contact awards and modifications for Contracting Officer signature
- Supporting the CO in documenting evaluation of performance, contract termination, and contract closeout
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com