Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking an Administrative Assistant for future employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Possess one of the following combinations of education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business Administration or a related field with 2+ years of administrative experience
- Associate’s Degree in General Business Administration or a related field with 4+ years of administrative experience
- High school diploma with 6+ years of administrative experience
- Experience independently performing administrative tasks with no assistance
- Fundamental understanding of the DOD and IC
- Strong professionalism with the ability to consistently demonstrate tact and maturity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to articulate office administrative requirements/actions in a professional tone, exchange information, and produce succinct, proper written correspondence
- Strong interpersonal and/or soft skills and office etiquette
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills that foster office unity and cohesion in support of the office’s administrative requirements
- Capability to handle a large workload, effectively coordinate multiple resources, and multitask in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Good office organizational skills that facilitate a neat and orderly presentation of the work environment and administrative activities.
- Proficient working knowledge of office Information Technology (IT) equipment (E.g. copiers, fax machines, computers, phones, teleconferencing equipment)
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office software applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook mail and calendar functions)
- Experience with office filing systems, hardcopy and softcopy
- Self-starter needing minimal assistance to complete all assigned work
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving and time management skills
- Prior DOD and/or IC experience
- Prior experience working in the military and understanding of the military services
- Prior experience with the awards and decorations process
- Proficient working knowledge of corporate applications: Peoplesoft, SharePoint, Defense Travel System (DTS), Access databases
- Knowledge of the Federal Travel Regulation (FTR) and Joint Travel Regulation (JTR)
- Ability to coordinate, schedule, set up, and operate Video Teleconference (VTC) equipment
- Experience with Agency corporate processes
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain and retain and working level understanding of the organization and its corporate business rhythms including understanding and applying applicable IC, DOD, and agency policies, instructions, regulations, and guidance.
- Receptionist duties such as greeting and escorting visitors, answering phone calls, and coordinating office agendas
- Processing mail and preparing, reviewing, and editing correspondence
- Reading publications, regulations, directives, and instructions and taking action or referring those that are important to office leadership
- Copying and scanning office documents and establishing and maintaining both hardcopy and softcopy filing systems
- Assisting with the preparation of materials for conferences, appointments, travel arrangements, meetings, etc.
- Managing office calendars to support planning and coordination of office events, functions, meetings, work requirements, and other noteworthy calendar topics
- Assisting with meeting agendas, arranging meet-me numbers and conference room schedules, taking notes, producing minutes, and tracking action items
- Perform data entry and maintenance of stored data and records in established databases, spreadsheets, and other electronic repositories
- Supporting the creation of Staff Summary Sheets (SSS) and staffing documents for review and signature
- Provide responsive administrative support to facilitate completion of all organizational mission requirements with minimal assistance and/or guidance.
- Determine the best approach and courses of action to take in both routine and non-routine administrative situations with minimal assistance and/or guidance, which will require accurately interpreting and adapting guidelines, policies, and precedents and practices.
- Manage office schedules and calendars to administratively support responsive planning, coordination, execution, and completion of business rhythms, corporate requirements, and events with minimal assistance or guidance.
- Keep leadership and staff apprised of high priority issues, requirements, and developments as they relate to office business and administrative activities.
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com