Website RTI Consulting, LLC.
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Web Developer for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Web Developer II
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Eight (8) years of experience as a Web Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university. Four (4) additional years of experience as a Web Developer may be substituted for a degree.
Job Description: The Web Developer will design and develop visually pleasing, content-rich, user-friendly interfaces using the latest technologies and languages to enrich and optimize the exchange of information. The Web Developer will interface with the software development team and customers to gather requirements and will be able to work independently on complex projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coding website using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages
- Maintaining a functioning, user-accessible website
- Supporting website planning and deployment
- Writing website technical documentation
- Developing, testing, and maintaining high-performance, innovative, web-based applications in concert with the software development lead
- Troubleshooting software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies
- Working with management and information technologists to determine specifications
- Using a variety of internet technologies, techniques, and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, databases, and e-business applications
- Integrating new web products with existing web applications in order to improve the functionality or design of the organization’s website
- Following a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com