Website RTI Consulting, LLC.
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a System Administrator for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: System Administrator III
Location: Annapolis Junction
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience as a Systems Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university or five (5) years of additional experience as a SA
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in ITSM Processes such as Incident management, Event management, Problem management, and Service Request management
- Experience implementing Service-Oriented Architecture projects
Job Description: The successful System Administrator will bring experience with multiple operating systems and network devices to bear on the challenges of managing an IT system infrastructure and its related processes. The ability to quickly assess and prioritize issues will aid in performing and overseeing problem resolution for clients, servers, storage and network devices, and mobile devices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the design of systems, mission architecture, and associated hardware
- Analyzing and resolving complex problems associated with server hardware, applications, and software integration
- Providing support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems
- Managing the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Providing support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Providing assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Providing Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
- Providing support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Providing support for the dispatch system and remaining involved in the resolution process
- Optimizing system operations and resource utilization, and performing system capacity analysis and planning
- Configuring and managing UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems
- Troubleshooting, configuring, and maintaining the integrity of network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Providing detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com