Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Security Control Assessor for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Security Control Assessor
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Twelve (12) years of related experience with experience in at least three of the following areas: telecommunications concepts, operating systems, databases, middleware, applications, webservers, SANS/Netapps, Active Directory, firewalls, and controlled interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in IT Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. An additional four (4) years of technical experience may be substituted for a degree.
Job Description: The Security Control Assessor will maintain the operational security posture for an information system or program by proposing guidelines, assessing vulnerabilities, and ensuring that policies are followed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Government to draft standards and guidelines for usage
- Identifying non-compliance with security requirements and suggesting possible mitigations
- Providing vulnerability assessments of the system and conducting on-site evaluations
- Facilitating penetration testing
- Recommending process improvements
- Conducting verification and validation for security compliance of all information systems, products, and components
- Analyzing design specifications, design documentation, configuration practices and procedures, and operations practices and procedures
- Validating the security requirements of the information system
- Verifying and validating that the system meets the security requirements
- Providing a comprehensive verification and validation report (certification report) for the information system
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com