Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking an IT Subject Matter Expert for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert III
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Six (6) years of experience in collection, processing, and distribution technology
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university. Four (4) additional years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Six (6) years of experience with Cisco networking equipment including routers, switches, and Call Manager
- Six (6) years of experience with industry standard encryption techniques and devices
- Six (6) years of experience with network management and performance monitoring tools such as Cisco Prime, WhatsUpGold, HPNA, NetCollector, and NetPlanner
Job Description: The IT Subject Matter Expert will be an authority on past and current technologies necessary for mission success and will translate Government requirements into project actions from planning to deployment and sustainment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working independently and managing schedules to meet customer requirements
- Meeting with clients, stakeholders, and customers to define technical project scope, gather Government requirements, and suggest policy recommendations and solutions
- Sustaining operational dataflow
- Coordinating and performing analysis to identify and incorporate new technologies, producing new processing and reporting capabilities, and integrating with other Government systems and/or processes
- Analyzing networking, security, and communications challenges and proposing and implementing innovative solutions, often including enterprise-level networking or security products
- Identifying project risks and determining the administrative or engineering means to mitigate them
- Developing and applying statistical methods, counterintelligence, and computer forensic analysis techniques to troubleshoot issues and resolve challenging network and analysis problems
- Using software utilities and/or hardware functions to resolve anomalous operational issues
- Providing analysis and documentation on emerging threats, issues, or changes in operating scope. Briefing Government technical and management staff as required
- Performing end-to-end configuration, implementation, testing, deployment, and documentation of IT systems
- Customizing Network topologies to maximize dataflow and minimize latency
- Investigating and resolving unexplained anomalous network activity
- Documenting new and potential sources of unauthorized access to networks, databases, and systems as well as potential mitigation strategies
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com