Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking an Information System Security Officer for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Information System Security Officer (ISSO) II
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Ten (10) years’ experience as an ISSO. Experience must include at least two (2) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university or four (4) years of additional experience as an ISSO.
- Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I or higher certification, as per DoD 8570.01-M. IAM Level I baseline certifications include CAP, GSLC, and Security+ CE.
Job Description: The ISSO will support an Information Assurance (IA) program and maintain the operational security posture for information systems by evaluating security solutions, managing changes, and ensuring compliance with security plans and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and coordinating the IT security programs and policies
- Managing and controlling changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes
- Obtaining C&A for ISs under their purview
- Serving as the Approval Authority for ISs under their control
- Preparing and reviewing documentation including System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
- Supporting security authorization activities in compliance with NSA/CSS Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP) and DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP).
- Evaluating security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Providing support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com