Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Cryptologic Instructor for Networks for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Cryptologic Instructor for Networks, Level 1
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- An Associate Degree in Computer Science or a directly related field and two (2) years’ work experience in the specified topic area (Networks). In lieu of an Associate Degree, a minimum of four (4) years applied practical work experience, within the last six (6) years, in the Networks topic area.
- Two (2) years’ experience, within the last three (3) years, in preparing and presenting skills-based instruction to adults in the specified topic area to include facilitating student participation through role playing or operational simulations
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite of products (EXCEL, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Formal, documented training in web-based or distance-learning teaching technologies, including online forums and multimedia presentations (e.g., Centra, Blackboard, Questionmark, SumTotal)
Job Description: The Cryptologic Instructor for Networks shall analyze customer requirements, available training methods, materials, and facilities to design the required curriculum for classroom instruction. The Instructor shall provide classroom instruction that teaches assigned students in the manner described in the course textbooks and materials. The Instructor shall manage the instructional content for the assigned topic area and develop and deliver new content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Incorporate knowledge of Network vulnerabilities into training materials
- Incorporate the impact of changing Network technologies into training materials
- Assess student knowledge, skills and abilities to gauge student proficiency in topic area
- Apply industry best practices in adult learning principles and theories
- Deliver instruction via interactive synchronous and asynchronous learning activities
- Review and analyze training materials and recommend changes
- Conduct courses relevant to the assigned topic area
- Make recommendations for revisions of existing topic area content
- Conduct practical exercise in a laboratory environment
- Conduct student study hall periods and provide tutoring/remedial instruction
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com