Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Configuration Manager for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Configuration Manager III
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a CM
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university or four (4) years of additional configuration management experience. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience.
- Five (5) years’ experience with CM aspects of the physical and virtual access controls, labeling, and maintenance procedures that are specifically laid out in a System Security Plan (SSP) and related security documentation.
- One (1) year of experience using a source code control system for a developmental program
Job Description: The Configuration Manager will take responsibility for CM of developmental and operational systems and will work with teams to implement CM discipline for the entire lifecycle of the systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and modifying CM plans, policies, and procedures and tailoring them to the complexity and scope of the system
- Creating and maintaining configuration baselines
- Assisting in defining, documenting, and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures
- Implementing hardware and software version control processes, policies, and procedures. Ensuring that they are followed on hardware and software development projects
- Using configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Maintaining and developing the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Serving as an advisor to (or non-voting member of) Government Change Control Board (CCB)
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com