Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Financial Analyst for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Springfield, VA
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience in a comparable field (budget analyst, resource analyst, accountant, financial analyst, or a financial auditor)
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance processes
- Demonstrated specialized experience in U.S. Intelligence Funding Programs
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including: funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD and IC appropriations
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of the PPBE process to include Program and Budget documentation and justification through the IPBS/CBJB and IPBR/CJB processes
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets
- Demonstrated specialized experience with financial databases and systems, and spreadsheets to include working knowledge of DoD, ODNI, or National GEOINT financial management systems
Job Description: The Financial Analyst will support internal agency financial management and program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing program and budget data and requirements.
- Providing subject matter expertise pertaining to the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits. This includes all associated
documentation, materials, and briefings as it relates to the agency-level program.
- Supporting the development and preparation of agency-level budget Congressional roll-out briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, requests for information, and various inquiries.
- Providing preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews.
- Supporting, developing, and preparing various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to Financial Management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership.
- Supporting the preparation and monitoring of Supplemental/Over guidance requirements.
- Supporting all aspects of budget execution and conducting analysis.
- Exercising a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint software.
- Conducting financial data analysis, including analyzing data, identifying trends, generating reports, data merging and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications utilizing Python, R, Tableau, and/or etc.
Clearance: Active TS/SCI w/ Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com