Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Software Engineer for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a scientific, engineering, or other technical or analytic discipline.
- Ten (10) or more years or relevant experience. Four (4) additional years of experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- IAT II Certification (e.g. Security+ CE, SSCP)
- Extensive experience in Python, Java, XML, and HTML.
- Full Stack development experience, with server-side Java experience.
- Experience with database formats and structures, such as JSON, Neo4J, Postgres SQL, and MongoDB.
- Strong innovative and analytical ability with implementation experience and results-oriented approach.
- Technical experience across all lifecycle phases from research and development, engineering implementation, and transition to operations.
- At least 2 years of experience working on software development contracts for the Federal government and/or Intelligence Community.
- Experience using Mulesoft ESB in a cloud (AWS) environment.
- Experience with a wide variety of tools and techniques such as Mulesoft, Activiti, Jenkins, Git, REST APIs, etc.
- Experience with Functional Testing, Security, Integration Testing, System Acceptance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Ability to plan and conduct major technical phases of data management projects by coordinating the implementation and oversight of data management frameworks.
Job Description: The motivated and innovative Software Engineer will apply an analytical mindset to engineer effective solutions in an AWS cloud environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and integrate software and systems engineering in support of Amazon Web Services (AWS)-focused development.
- Design and code new software and/or modify existing software to add new features, debug or improve existing software, and correct defects.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Troubleshoot complex software issues.
- Design and develop web applications in Java, Python, XML, and/or JSON.
- Develop solutions to integrate COTS products within the Data Governance space, using tools such as Mulesoft Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and AnyPoint to enable applications to exchange/share data regardless of the specific technologies (JMS, Web Services, JDBC, HTTP, etc).
- Provide design, coding, testing and validating programs that solve engineering-related problems.
- Configure, administer, and support virtualized server environments in AWS.
- Perform root cause analysis and provide mitigation strategies.
- Deploy, configure, secure, and monitor common services.
- Design and update software databases.
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and document test results.
- Perform trend analysis on overall system health, performance, and capacity management with regard to utilization and growth.
- Work with developers and engineers to define customer and system requirements and develop solutions and system designs that will scale to meet future enterprise-level requirements.
- Securely integrate APIs and transform and load data between endpoints. Ensure connectivity with APIs, applications, cloud technology, and data sources.
- Integrate services together (e.g., using Mulesoft ESB) and write new services, as needed.
- Document application settings and configuration parameters necessary for applications to perform reliably and effectively.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork.
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com