Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a SharePoint Developer for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, or a related field
- Experience as a SharePoint Administrator
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience in IT acquisition, contracting, or purchasing
- IAT II Certification (e.g. Security+ CE, SSCP)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, ggplot (R package), and D3.js.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly for conveying technical information and issues to non-technical audiences.
- Experience designing and implementing SharePoint workflows
Job Description: The SharePoint Developer will collaborate with the customer to capture requirements and then design and implement a common collaboration SharePoint platform, which will facilitate the flow of information, standardize data storage, and ensure integrity through standard protection and access control mechanisms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applying security measures, such as PKI, to ensure safeguarding of information
- Developing and maintaining dashboard capabilities to provide on-demand metric visualization for key leadership
- Writing technical documentation supporting portal development
- Establishing best practices and recommendations centralized data repositories across all interfaces
- Working with Government leadership to define the look, feel, and operations of the portal
- Assisting leadership in streamlining communications and broadening reach to the workforce
- Developing and applying an understanding of the client’s IT Portfolio
- Providing an interface with client leadership and subject matter experts to ensure understanding of existing mission operations and provide guidance for future operations
- Writing white papers as required
- Participating in forums as needed
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com