Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a DevSecOps SME for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: DevSecOps SME
Location: Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physical sciences, business management, or process re-engineering, preferably with a focus on data management plus at least ten years of applicable experience. Four additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Current Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification
- AWS Certification, e.g. Certified Solutions Architect, Certified Developer, Certified SysOps Administrator, or Certified DevOps Engineer
- Experience deploying Python and Java applications
- Experience with Linux systems administration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Two to five years of experience working in the Intelligence Community
- Experience planning and implementing technical cloud projects, including coordinating technical support staff
- Understanding of the mission and operations of the Office of the Chief Data Officer
- Experience analyzing problems and researching solutions to complex software application deployment issues
Job Description: The Office of the Chief Data Officer needs a DevSecOps SME with a breadth of experience to implement and secure applications on cutting edge commercial cloud services. This highly-technical individual will work independently and with the Information Assurance team on a variety of projects where security is crucial to mission success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and administering AWS Cloud solutions during the deployment and continual operation of applications in C2S
- Designing, deploying, and securing multi-tier applications on AWS or comparable cloud platforms using Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) techniques, i.e. CloudFormation and services including EC2, ECS, EMR, RDS, and ALB
- Writing and maintaining documentation for system architecture, installation, operations, and maintenance procedures
- Writing scripts for operating system management using Bash, Shell, Python, or Perl
- Managing MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases
- Automating application and system deployment with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Chef, and Ansible
- Implementing security and access management controls
- Evaluating vendor capabilities and reviewing implementation of technical products.
- Collaborating with the Information Assurance team to ensure all network security controls are properly implemented, monitored, and documented
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com