Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Communications Specialist for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Location: Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree with at least ten (10) years of relevant experience. Four additional years of work experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Experience developing and implementing communications strategies and managing communications efforts for implementations; executive writing, brand development, marketing, digital communications or similar experience is preferred.
- Solid understanding of communication methodologies and principles with the ability to define a flexible, unique approach based on the business need and working environment
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Experience working autonomously
Job Description: The Office of the Chief Information Officer needs a creative, organized Communications Specialist to convey information about organizational transitions designed to keep the agency at the cutting edge of information technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting and advising strategic communications
- Receiving input at meetings, developing and briefing strategic and tactical communications plans and products, coordinating graphics and design support, and supporting strategic engagement activities.
- Handling quick-turnaround requests from the leadership team and using written, tactical-level communication to facilitate deliverable completion.
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com