Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Change Manager for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Change Manager
Location: Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least ten (10) years of related experience. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Solid understanding of change management principles and methodologies with the ability to define a flexible, unique approach based on the business needs and working environment
- Experience performing business analyses, particularly on IT capabilities, and presenting insightful conclusions with a clear explanation of their relevance
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated organizational and management abilities
Job Description: The Office of the Chief Information Officer needs an articulate, nimble Change Manager to assist in organizational transitions designed to keep the agency at the cutting edge of information technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing stakeholder engagement, stakeholder analysis, business readiness, communication deployment, and the organization’s adoption of change
- Use situational awareness to guide the use of change management methodologies and support the groups being impacted
- Supporting ongoing business needs throughout changes in the organization, and supporting the workforce with effective organizational transformation programs
- Authoring and executing a communication plan, ensuring messages are crafted for the right audience at the right time in the right channel in a consistent and engaging format
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com