Website RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC is seeking a Budget/Financial Analyst for immediate employment.
Results, Teamwork, and Integrity aren’t just our name, they’re our philosophy both at work and at home. If you share our values, please consider joining our team of motivated, talented professionals!
RTI recognizes the contributions of our diverse team members and we demonstrate our appreciation with an excellent benefits package including a generous 401(k) contribution, profit sharing, and annual company-paid offsites for employees and guests.
Job Title: Budget/Financial Analyst
Location: Springfield, VA
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business-related field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent work experience in a comparable field (budget analyst, resource analyst, accountant, financial analyst, or a financial auditor).
- Demonstrated specialized experience with DoD or other government agency budgetary or finance processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience justifying/defending programs and budgets.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with applying Appropriations Law and PPBE processes and deliverables related to the management and execution of federal funds.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD or other Government Agency key budget execution processes including: funds control, fund transfers, travel orders, and credit card purchases.
- Demonstrated experience with fund execution policies for principal DoD appropriations.
- Demonstrated experience with the Intelligence Community and DoD budget cycles and deliverables.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in U.S. Intelligence Funding Programs.
- Demonstrated experience with DoD and IC programs and budgets.
- Demonstrated specialized experience resolving resource management issues in support of the DoD or IC community mission.
- Demonstrated specialized experience manipulating resource data utilizing:
- Microsoft Excel (advanced formulas, functions and pivot tables), familiarity with SQL Server and database reporting.
- Microsoft Access (macro development, VBA development, external data extracts, database tools knowledge including database design, screen development, reporting and complex queries).
Job Description: The Budget/Financial Analyst will join a team that supports resource and financial management for PPBE activities and deliverables. The analyst will assist the government with budget analysis and coordinating program resource allocations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support agency-level development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits.
- Support the development and preparation of budget Congressional testimony, briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, request for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various agency briefing materials and responses to questions, request for information, and various inquiries from Office of Director National Intelligence (ODNI), Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD), Office of Management and Budgets (OMB), and Congressional Committees as appropriate.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for agency leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, OMB and Congressional Staffs.
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to Financial Management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership.
- Support the preparation and monitoring of Supplemental/Over guidance requirements.
- Support agency Congressional Roll-out, Program Mid-year, and End-of-Year Execution Reviews.
- Exercise proficient knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint software.
- Provide support to agency KCs in the development of external deliverables.
- Prepare deliverables in support of all of these tasks. These tasks may include technical and financial status briefings, meeting minutes and CBJB/CJB narratives.
- Financial data analysis, including analyzing data, identify trends, generate reports, data merging and supplemental data sources using automated reporting applications utilizing Python, R, Tableau, and/or etc.
- Analyze and interpret large volumes of complex budget and programming data.
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at RTI are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
RTI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@rti-llc.com